Executive jet charters offer a number of advantage that flying commercially cannot compare with. And while it may initially seem like the expense of private flights might be out of your price range, the fact of the matter is that there are many times when jet quotes are more affordable than you might have imagined. When, for instance, you realize that you can avoid the expense of a hotel stay you begin to see the savings that you can have when you have more control over the arrivals and departures.
Commercial flights come with long lines at the check in counter and at the security line. In addition, these crowded commercial flights also come with long boarding processes and crowded seats. When you realize that you cannot get any work done on the flight, you also realize that those flights are less than desirable. In contrast, the when you fly on private charter you can work all of the way through the flight because you have plenty of room. In addition, when you are able to have more control of when your flights occur, you can likely get more than just one meeting in a single day. Consolidating your trips and avoiding extra nights at a hotel, in fact, helps you realize that jet quotes actually offer a number of advantages.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the flying on private jets versus on crowded commercial flights:
- Small jets do not need as long or runways as larger commercial planes. This means that the airports themselves are smaller and even parking at the airport in more convenient, and it is often free.
- Respondents to a survey from 2009 indicate that they are 20% more productive on a company aircraft than in the office.
- Crowded commercial seating, even in first class, can limit the amount of work that you can complete while you are in the air
- 33% One third of all business aircraft flights are into a secondary airport. In comparison, 19% of flights are into commercial airports that are much larger.
- If a small plane has enough fuel capacity, it can fly direct. Without having to go to required hubs like commercial flights, smaller private flights are often faster because they are direct.
- 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. by the year 2011.
Without taking the time to check into jet quotes you may not understand all of the advantages there are to being able to chose when you leave and when you return. Knowing that you can find a schedule that allows you to make it to the meeting when you want allows you to get more meetings scheduled in a day, as well as work during the time when you are in the air.