Are You Growing Tired of Working from Your Home Office?
For the last four years you convinced yourself that working from home was a workable solution. After spending less time with your family because you kept returning to unfinished tasks, however, you have decided that you need to look for an alternative. You have started the process of looking for rental properties, and are surprised to find out that there are actually several great available options.
Whether you are looking for office space for rent for your first business or you are transferring your business out of your home and looking at leasing options so that your house can go back to looking and feeling like a home, there are likely a number of options. And while there will be some spaces that are out of your price range, there are likely also many that will fall within the limitations of your budget.
Finding Affordable Office Space for Rent Can Help You Reach Your Business Goals
Property management companies are one of the best resources for finding the space that you need so that you can move your office out of your home. Commercial real estate prices can vary greatly from one part of the country to another, so it is always important to make sure that you spend some time understanding your local market before you commit to a long term lease.
In 2016, for example, there was approximately $76.58 billion worth of commercial buildings built in the U.S. Knowing how much rent the average property costs in your particular area of the country can help you understand what your expectations should be. Consider some of these facts and figures about the real estate market and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Industrial, retail, office, lodging, and amusement are the ive key segments included in the U.S. commercial property industry.
- There are 405,038 businesses currently in commercial leases across the U.S.
- Purchased by Google for $2.4 billion, the largest office space sold in the first quarter of 2018 in the U.S. was Chelsea Market in Manhattan.
- As much as 72% of the commercial buildings in the U.S. are smaller than 10,000 square feet.
- The number of real estate tech startups around the world rose from 176 in 2008 to 1,274 in 2017.
- In the first half of 2017, the value of private office construction in the U.S. was $6.6 billion.
Finding the right office space for rent can help your business succeed; moving your business out of your home can help you reclaim your home.